- BU MSHC Grads Save Lives: Meet Trish Salomon
- BU Launches Sexpert Blog and Condom Fairy Service
- MSHC student balances school with Capitol Hill career
- Michael Durand
- Timothy Sullivan
- Carolann Martines
- Jamie Rauscher
- Meeghan De Cagna
- Boston University hosts Health Journalism 2013
- MSHC Professor takes on Corporate Communication Best Practices
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Boston University is regionally accredited by the New England Assocation of Schools and Colleges, (NEASC) Inc.
USDLA Silver Award Winner
The United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) presented Boston University with the prestigious Silver Award in Best Practices for Distance Learning Programming, for the online Master of Science in Health Communication program.
Boston University has been ranked as one of the best universities by U.S. News & World Report.